Patients in Atlanta, GA ask, what are Z-System implants?
Dr. Michaela McKenzie of Dazzling Smiles in Atlanta, GA encourages her patients to take the time to learn about tooth restoration options when considering ways of repairing their smiles after extraction or disease. Missing natural teeth can be unexpected but it doesn't mean that patients cannot be prepared by learning about restorations commonly used for replacing them. Dr. Michaela McKenzie uses the Z-System dental implants in her practice.
What are Z-System implants?Z-System implants are the first ceramic implants introduced in the Atlanta, GA community by Dr. Michaela McKenzie herself! These restorations are just like traditional implants but are made of ceramic, a material that is more biocompatible with the body and more aesthetic.
How are Z-System implants placed?The dentist places Z-System implants just like traditional implants during oral surgery. The jawbone holds them in place and gives them the strength to function just like natural adult teeth.
How long do these implants last?Z-System implants can last a lifetime, just like traditional titanium implants. However, they do not result in allergic reactions and are better for the body. They are also white in color so they are more aesthetic than metal implants. In order to extend the longevity of dental implants, patients are encouraged to take good care of them and maintain regular visits with their dentist.
How much do Z-System implants cost?The cost of these implants varies, especially if patients are using dental insurance coverage to pay for a portion of their new implants. They are typically more costly than other restorative options such as dentures or dental bridges, but they last much longer and are a better investment overall when it comes to holding their value.
How can I find out if I am a candidate for Z-System implants?Implants do require sufficient bone structure in order to ensure successful placement. Dr. Michaela McKenzie encourages patients to book a consultation appointment with her at her practice to include an examination. This is a great way to determine if patients are appropriate candidates for these restorations.
- Ceramic Implants Near Me In Atlanta Georgia - Where can I get ceramic implants near me in Atlanta, Georgia?
- Dental Implants Atlanta GA - Atlanta, GA dentist describes dental implants
- Ceramic Implants Atlanta GA - Dr. Michaela McKenzie, at Dazzling Smiles in Atlanta, GA specializes in metal free dentistry. She brought all white naturally metal free Zirconium implants to the state of George.
- What Are Z-System Implants In Atlanta GA - Patients in Atlanta, GA ask, what are Z-System implants?
- Implant Providers In Atlanta GA - Where to find quality implant providers in Atlanta, GA
- Z-Systems Implant Providers in Atlanta GA - Finding Z-Systems implant providers in the Atlanta, GA community and surrounding areas
- Z-System Implants Atlanta GA - Atlanta, GA area dentist explains Z-System dental implants