|« An Alternative to Conventional Removable Dentures – Teeth in a Day||Evidence supporting a link between dental amalgams and chronic illness, fatigue, depression, anxiety, and suicide. »|
Healthy teeth and gums are important for patients who want beautiful smiles for life. Many patients who visit Dr. Michaela McKenzie at Dazzling Smiles in Atlanta, Georgia want to know how they can maintain their smile and enjoy it for many years to come. She speaks with patients about the treatments and services to help them achieve optimal oral health and a beautiful smile! Her patients fly in from all of the country to get care at Dazzling Smiles.
- Comprehensive examinations – patients who are serious about maintaining their smiles will start with a comprehensive exam that lasts about an hour and a half at our practice. Most patients will benefit from visiting the dentist twice a year for cleanings and examinations. X-rays may be completed at the same time to check for problems underneath the gum tissue.
- Mercury filling examination – For patients concerned about mercury toxicity, we do a compressive exam.
- Proper home oral care – plaque and tartar can contribute to periodontal disease and can result in the development of tooth decay. Brushing and flossing after every meal is highly encouraged, especially for those individuals who may be more susceptible to decay and disease. Dr. Michaela McKenzie can educate patients on proper brushing and flossing techniques to ensure they are seeing significant results in keeping the teeth and gums clean.
- Teeth whitening – some patients are naturally born with yellowed, dull teeth, while others may be experiencing discoloration due to their habits. Whatever the reason, Dr. Michaela McKenzie may suggest one of two methods of teeth whitening available in her practice. She offers both in-office and take-home whitening kits for patients to brighten their smiles quickly and easily.
- Cosmetic dentistry – we have many cosmetic dentistry procedures available for patients including porcelain veneers and dental bonding. We can also replace old dental work that is discolored or broken to ensure patients look their absolute best!
- Injectables – along with dental work, our team also provides cosmetic injectables such as Botox and Juvéderm to help combat the signs of aging and improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and folds that may be present on the face.
If you are interested in learning more about the series offered through Dazzling Smiles, in Atlanta Georgia contact Dr. Michaela McKenzie today to book a consultation appointment and initial examination with our team of professionals.